September 2012 Weddings

Calling all 9/2012 Brides to be

2»

Re: Calling all 9/2012 Brides to be

• Our wedding date has been pushed out (for the last time) to September 19th, 2012. It will be our third year anniversary together. I'm looking forward to the long planning period since we will be paying for the whole thing ourselves.
    Countdown to being Mrs. Tirey
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding website
  • Greetings, all!!  Like so many PP, I was **thrilled** to see a board for us...even though we are 800+ days away  :~D   My girl proposed last Monday (on 06 December), and I have probably been on this site every night since! LOL  We had discussed marriage before and I warned her that I wanted at least 12 but closer to 18 months to plan and prep everything.  Part of it is that I am a perfectionist, so I want things done right...which usually means I would rather do them myself the first time!  (I'm not a bridezilla - just very DIY and proud of it!!)
    Our date is set for 22 September 2012.  That is the only thing we have decided so far, although we have started looking at venues for the ceremony & reception (prefer to have one location).  Once that is done, I can start to think about the *fun* part....colors and themes and paper and jewelry and....LOL  Yeah, I'm excited a little!
    Anyway, I hope everyone has a great holiday season and enjoy our time!  <3
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sept. 2013 Board Sig Challenge for March: Hair Inspiration

Big freeze curls framing my face like this; Inverted braid or Frech twist up the back. No flower. Veil attached to comb in the back at top of braid/twist.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards