Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Top Chef - SPOILERS

So, who watched either Wednesday night or the repeat last night? Thoughts? It seems like there are a lot of talented chefs this season and not too much drama (which could get boring). Although, I do not like that male chaeuvenist pig Mike whatshisname. How dare he say that a woman (he says "no offense") shouldn't be at his level. Ick. I hope that he goes soon.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Top Chef - SPOILERS

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I liked it!I actually think that Mike guy is funny, but I always like watching a-h0les on TV for some reason. I did not like the Jen girl that won the quickfire. She seemed snooty. But I guess when you work in a profession where women are the minority, you kind of have to act like that. It looks like there's a lot of good chefs this year. People with a lot of experience. I am really looking forward to the rest of the season!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I liked the little jig the Haitian guy did when they announced he was at the top! It was so cute!The guy from PR is scary, but deep fried steak is a bit common back home. It's just not usually that cut of steak. It's usually a flank steak or something thin. I kept wanting to call the guy that won "red beard". I can't for the life of me remember his name!Who else did I like?I think the brothers are very cute.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah! The brothers are cute! I like the younger one because he seems more fun, but the older one (Brian?) is better looking. Can they merge together? That lady who served scallops and shrimp and her vice was that she was 'complicated' has to go next!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards