September 2012 Weddings
Options

anxiety level high

having major issues with the invites (another story) anyways our rsvp is sept 1st I have no clue who is coming and who is not...i dont want to go spend a ton of money on linens and decos if alot of people dont show? IF and a big IF they do rsvp by sept 1st like they are supposed to that only gives me 20 days to find and plan  final decorations!

Re: anxiety level high

• Options
    Have you sent our your invites? We have an Aug 22nd RSVP deadline which gives us just about the same amount of time as you and  it's been fine. If you have sent them out then you just have to wait until the deadline for them to come in, if not, you can always push the date up by a few days if it makes you feel better. Also, give them 2 days after the deadline instead of 5 or so before you start calling. The thing we all hate about RSVP deadlines is that we have to wait and then work with what we are given. Good luck and relax
  • Options
    I'd look for things that are returnable.  I just bought chair covers.  Bought 150 for 157 invited guests.  Considering I have 6 no's already we won't need all of them.  But a few extras is good since every row of the ceremony won't be filled and they are returnable if we don't use them at all.  If we use them and can't return them, I plan to sell all of them anyways to recoup some money. 
  • Options
    Where can you buy them besides online?
  • Options
    I bought the chair covers online but efavormart.com lets you return unusued items
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards