Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Fed Ex Pick Up

Where in the burgh is the fed ex pick up?  I missed the fed ex guy by 10 mins this am, and he has a wedding band I ordered from Blue Nile that may be the band....TIA!  I won't be able to go home and get the slip until 645 - so I was hoping to have the address all planned out
August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
Anniversary

Re: Fed Ex Pick Up

• Options
    New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm pretty sure Queen P had to go there to get her laptop, but can't remember where that might be
  • Options
    themissizzthemissizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's one off of Campbell's Run Rd in Robinson.

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There are a few. You definitely have to first find out where it is being held. There is one in Sewickley and one in the Strip also. I believe the Sewickley one is where home deliveries are sent if yo uaren't there to receive them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We picked up DH's Wii at a place on Neville Island.  It wasn't an official place to go though.  He got the address from their customer service, and we had a very short window of time to be there.  The people were upset because he shouldn't have been able to pick it up there.  I'd recommmend calling and finding out where your package will be and if it's possible to pick up!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks for all the advice ladies - I called and my pickup station is on 32nd street - and my package was tere at 11am for pickup, so I am headed there after work! Thanks!
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards