Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Intro & photographer question

Hello Everyone!My name is Suzie and my FI and I are looking for some advice. We got engaged March 7th and are planning a Sept 5, 2010 wedding.  We both moved here for grad school and fell in love with the city, but aren't totally familiar with all of the great PGH resources available.We have the church and reception booked, and are working on booking a photographer.  Right now we're between Paul Meyer Photography and Lost in this Moment Photography (with Joe as photographer).Has anyone used either of these photographers or know anyone who has?Any advice would be wonderful!!Thank you so much!Nice to "meet" all of you!

Re: Intro & photographer question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello and Welcome. I have heard nothing but wonderful things about Paul and Cyndy Meyer. They come highly recommended on this board. I have never heard of Lost in this Moment. Good luck!

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hello and welcome!  I don't know anything about those photographers, but wanted to welcome you to the Pgh board!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats!  I'm not familiar with either of those photographers, but I'm sure when the morning gets started, some of the other ladies will be able to help.
  • Options
    morainemommorainemom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Suzie and welcome!Several of the brides who no longer post here have used Paul Meyer and highly recommend him.  I have never heard of Lost in this Moment.At the top of this board is a recommended vendor stickie, there's lots of good information there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome!My brother and sister-in-law used Paul Meyer for their wedding.  He did amazing work, I highly recommend him!
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome.Paul gets great reviews on this board - I haven't heard of the other photog.  GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello and welcome! GL with the beginning of your planning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Suzie. Congrats on your engagement! The Meyers are HIGHLY recommended. Can't go wrong there. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and happy planning!

Vacation

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all for the welcoming messages and advice!  It is much appreciated!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Conrats, Suzie, and welcome! Paul Meyer will be the photographer for my wedding; he was recommended to us by a friend. So far I have been very happy with our communication. He and his wife are so sweet - they sent us Martha Stewart's weddings DVD as a gift. We are actually having our engagement pics taken next Tuesday. I can let you know how it goes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards