Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Tool Academy on VH1

Did anyone watch it last night?  It was so bad but I laughed so hard.  It's girls who brought in their a$$hole cheater boyfriends to force them to shape up or kick them to the curb.  I wouldn't stay with a single one of them.I also watched an Ax Men marathon on Discovery all day so my TV standards were set pretty low.
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tool Academy on VH1

• Options
    jennybean2010jennybean2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i watched! i'm sucked in to all VH1 reality shows, whether i like it or not!! it was hilarious when they told the guys they were on tool academy and not winning the king of party award! hahaha. those guys are all douchebags-i don't know why any of those girls are still with any one of them! can't wait to see what happens next wk! that dude refusing to leave last night was classic. and his gf is officially lame for still staying with him, even after he threw a temper tantrum!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I missed the first part, I didn't realize that's how they conviced the guys to make those ridiculous videos, haha.  My favorite part was when he finally got into the limo and was saying, "Just say you love me, just say you love me."  Like that was going to make it all better or something.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    jennybean2010jennybean2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh i know i saw that! i was like WTF?! what a douchebag! yeah, they told the guys they were competing to be the king of party and be the spokesman for HER, an energy drink. they introduced each guy to a crowd of girls who they thought were voting on them. they were dancing with girls, kissing them, saying horrible things. the girls were standing in front of them watching, but behind a mirrored piece of glass. they had the crowd leave, and the host told them there was a little change in plans. the signs blew out and they cleared the glass so the boys could see their pissed off girlfriends standing there glaring at them. classic!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I watched one episode of Tool Academy last season and vowed to never watch it again, haha. I just remember some guy getting angry and throwing a recliner! wtf?! The guys on that show are serious douche bags, but those girls are just as bad for staying with them. Who would actually put up with their attitudes and anger? It annoys me too much to watch anymore :p
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't plan to watch it again either, haha. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards