Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

PW: Seeking hair cut opinions

Since we are kinda slow today... I could use knottie opinions. I want to get my hairs cut, but not sure how much to get cut off. Mike doesn't want me to get any cut off because he thinks that I should have long, 'sex kitten' hair forever, but I want a change. Does anyone want to give opinions or find me some good haircut pics?So... My hair now + a goofy Molly face (me trying desperately to look not cheesy):My hair as short as I'd want it:You can't see where it ends easily, but it is above my shoulders. Any ideas are appreciated. :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: PW: Seeking hair cut opinions

• edited December 2011
    Holy lots of pictures of me. Sorry! :P
  • edited December 2011
    I like the pic you have with it right above your shoulders. It looks nice. Would you consider bangs?
  • edited December 2011
    I like it shoulder-length too, I'm not good at picking out haircuts so I have no pictures for you....so I'm worthless :P

Vacation

• edited December 2011
    Usually I'm a big fan of short hair, but I really like yours longer.  I'd say just get a few inches. Maybe add some more layers, or those side-swept bangs.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! No bangs for me. My hair is way too thick and they don't work on me. I usually have longer layers around my face to take away the all one length look. I'm curious... why do you say the shorter hair? Just wonderin'. :)
  • McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am jealousE of your hair right now - it looks awesome IMO!  But it is super cute in the second pic too...you look younger!I'm sure that was helpful, right?  ;)
  • themissizzthemissizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, I'm with Mike on this one.  I like the sex kitty hair!  MROW!

11-15-08
    12-1-10
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you wanted to shorten it, I'd go with a choppier cut.  You have the hair texture to have it a bit edgier and I like it better than the short cut (where it looks like the ends are curled under).

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • edited December 2011
    Oh man, I don't want to look younger. :P   Everyone already says that I look like I'm in my early 20s. Which you think that I'd like, but not at this point. I don't want to look too young. I'd like to look close to my age. If that makes any sense.
  • edited December 2011
    I liked the shorter one because you do look younger, not dramtically or anything. It just lightens up your face a little. Typically I love long hair. I got 8-9 inches cut off mine and I miss it. : (
  • edited December 2011
    Good ideas, E and Stace. Thanks! I think that I'm gonna end up getting just a couple of inches cut off and layered around my face. Maybe I'll get some 'edgier' layers, but I don't know how choppy I'll go. I'm askared of choppy!The reason I asked about the shorter hair is that someone told me that longer hair makes short women look heavier. I'm feeling heavy right now so I wondered if getting the hair cut shorter would change the appearance of any pudge. :P
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You are a sexy biitch with any haircut!  I'd make out with you :-P  (if only Dori, Traci, and N were around today).

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • edited December 2011
    I'm too shy to make out with a girl! But if I weren't I'd say...
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOLOLOL

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • edited December 2011
    LOL Stace!Molly-- I like the sexy long hair too, but I agree with everything Stace said, including making out with you!
  • edited December 2011
    Meow! I'm gonna get lucky! :P
  • edited December 2011
    I'm late but I like it long! Keep it long!
  • SteelrsGrl92SteelrsGrl92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yea i am EXTREMLY late! but I always forget to look @ earlier posts. but I gotta go with Long!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards