Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Thanks and Getting KTFU;)

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I spent it getting covered in boogies and drool, followed by a run and some Oh Yeah! ice cream, so I can't complain.Now, girls that want to get KU, just come work with me (4 new babies from the staff, not including one staff member who left after her twins were born, and at least 10 moms of children who are already enrolled.) Or, come to my church and drink the water at the coffee bar. We have small congregation of about 100 and this past year have had over 10 babies and I think there are a couple more to come early next year. All in all, from the begning of last school year to the end of this I have had about 25 new babies in my life that are not my students!

Re: Thanks and Getting KTFU;)

• edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday! Ice cream is a great treat for a birthday! That's funny about your work. There are women that are KTFU all over my workplace too, as well as several of our family members. I hate to admit it, but seeing pg women or families with new babies is making me depressed right now. I'm happy for them, but really, really jealous, and I've never been the jealous type. I don't like this new side of me.
  • pugnpenguinpugnpenguin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Shannon, I understand the envious feeling over pregnant women and families with new babies. Part of me is so ready to be there right now. Of course then the other part of me remembers I can barely remember to feed the dog most days....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards