September 2012 Weddings

I finally feel like I'm planning my wedding!

My FI and I have been engaged for almost 2 years. I bought my dress right away and the bridal shop started on fire 2 days after the dress came in and I lost my dress so we pushed the date back. The dress came in again in June, we set our date a few days after that and then we found out we were pregnant :) So I gave us a deadline to have all of our vendors booked ASAP. We have our venue, our photog, officiant, and DJ booked. I found my centerpieces and am looking at flowers to go with them. I just need to sit down and make my STD's and invites (which are all planned out). And I'm looking into cakes. I finally feel like a bride planning her big day and I couldn't be happier. My FI even seems excited and he doesn't get excited about any of this stuff, he just wants to be married. We are so pumped that after all our bumps in the road we are on track and getting somewhere. I just needed to share, I'm soooo thrilled! Ladies, we are all about a year away from marrying our perfect guys on our perfect days!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards