September 2012 Weddings

NWR: Update!!

Hey ladies,

It's been a while since I've posted an update since I haven't really known what's going on but here it is:

Monday I have an interview with the superintendent (3rd round interview!), which is awesome!

The problem is FI has not had much luck in finding a job in CT... He moved to Louisiana for me so I really don't want him to move back to CT for me and jobless!! He had an interview last week in Louisiana and should get an answer today about that job, which would be exciting for him but a difficult decision for our relationship. 

Good news that I'm trying not to get too excited about: FI got a call yesterday from a hiring agency that works for The Hartford Insurance Group. Out of 19 resumes this agency sent to The Hartford, my FI's was the only one they were interested in!! Probelm is, they aren't the only agency so we have no idea how many people are in the running for this job. The really good news is they want someone ASAP so this should be a quick decision!! Fingers, toes, eyes crossed!

I'll only make ONE more post about this saga with the end results. I promise. Tongue Out
0403_0929W BabyFruit Ticker

Re: NWR: Update!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards