September 2012 Weddings

New to this board

Hi Everyone! My name is Jenni I just stumbled upon this board and thought I would say hi.  My wedding date is September 15, 2012 and will be getting married in Gilbert, AZ at an old Virginia water mill. Both me and my fiance are in the military so it has made planning quite interesting especially since I am stationed in England and he is deployed to Afghanistan.  However, we have our venue, caterer, DJ, Photographer, Officiant, florist everything was included with our venue package that we chose so that helped us out a lot.  My mom and sister live in Arizona so they have been helping me out as much as possible too.  I have all of my reception decor as well I shopped for all of it online and just had it shipped to my mom back in the states.  I bought my dress here in England and will just have it shipped back to the states.  I have also picked my bridesmaid dresses.  I have pretty much everything planned that I possibly can until I am back in the states sometime in June.  Even though I have had to plan everything long distance I feel pretty good about everything so far.  I look forward to being a part of this board and maybe getting so more good ideas and helpful hints. :-)
Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards