September 2012 Weddings

In Honor of...

The 9 month mark, I went for a 2 mile run/walk! I used to run 5k's all the time and hit the gym at least 5 times a week... Then I graduated college, the real world kicked in, and I moved in with FI! 

I always ate whatever I wanted because I was so active, but when I became significantly less active my diet stayed the same and there went my figure! 

I'm off from work until Jan. 3rd and read a thread earlier today where mama talked about a healthy lifestyle and being active and I thought... in 9 months I'll be getting married and I want to look good so I got my tush off the couch and ran. Now I'm enjoying a delish homemade protein shake.

Thanks, mama!! :)

(2 miles in 23 minutes. I'll take it!)
0403_0929W BabyFruit Ticker

Re: In Honor of...

• That's super!! Keep in mind that it's not just about how awesome you'll look but how fantastic you will feel. Health and confidence are truly beautiful :)
    invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I remember when I was healthy I had SO much more energy. I remember how good it felt to be healthy and I know as soon as I get back into it I'll start having more energy again. It's just a matter of actually doing it!
    0403_0929W BabyFruit Ticker
  • Good job!  I wish I could be outside, but it's raining and since it's been below freezing level lately, let's just say the only way I'd be outside would be with a set of skates- which I don't have.
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Just because you saw it on Four Weddings, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
  • I can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can start running outside again. I have a 5k in April that i'm pretty excited for because it benefits my MOH's work (she's the one who put it together).
    Anniversary
  • Nice work! What do you use in your shakes?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards