Interracial Weddings

What's the plan for "Day of Romance 2012?"

We are going to Gatherings in Virgil for a night of romance and dancing. I feel so spoiled! The wedding dumps were taking over and I feel like it's really time to spend some time together.

What are you guys doing?
Vacation White Knot

Re: What's the plan for "Day of Romance 2012?"

• edited February 2012
    We don't celebrate Valentine's Day (just not my style, and he happily agrees).  It's weird, I've always been that way, whether I was in a relationship or not.  I rather do romantic things on some other random day.

That said, I don't dump on those who do celebrate; I like hearing all the mushy Valentine stories! (I wish FI would take ME dancing someday)

Melntaitt, I sent you a PM :)
  • FI says he has a surprise for me and I hope its ice skating which I've been talking about none stop,I'm baking him a red velvet cake from scratch and not going to talk wedding stuff the entire day lol.
    Once in awhile,right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Fi has to work 3-11 that day, but in the morning we're going to our cake tasting (yum!), then I'm cooking one of his fave meals and bringing it to him at work. Afterwards, champagne and strawberries and some really bad movies. It's gonna be a good day!
    Photobucket photo 899306-2148.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • We're not big V-day people. FI feels it's too commercialized and overdone and I tend to agree.  He'd rather spoil me on a random day and I appreciate that much more.  Probably just a nice dinner at home and a card, the usual. Maybe I'll jazz it up by making him some brownies :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards