Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

pretty much a huge FAIL...

ok so the houses tonight we're pretty much a FAIL. *sigh*I think we really like the townhouse and keep comparing everything to that. so maybe that's our calling so we can really look into houses. Were going to do all the pre-approval stuff this weekend latest mid next week FI has to talk to his brother to see how much he's giving him for the house then it's all out. So as my moto is lately...time will tell.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: pretty much a huge FAIL...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    aww sorry to hear it was a huge fail! :/
  • Options
    SteelrsGrl92SteelrsGrl92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yea sucks but were getting out there and seeing what we dont want.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yep, and when the right hits you...you will know the moment you turn onto the street...we did
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    were already keeping our eyes open for apartments if it comes down to that so who knows! I just get frustrated too easy

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah, house hunting is so very frustrtaing and easy to lose patience! I'll send a bazillion house hunting vibes your way and after you get pre approved then you might have a better idea of what to look for (not that you don't already) but you know what I mean.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girlie!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh bmmer! but it's still early in the looking around. lets hope that after all of your pre approval stuff and the FI house selling stuff gets in line and then all of the pther things will fall in line too!
    image.
  • Options
    pugnpenguinpugnpenguin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where are you looking at?
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    over like bridgeville, robinson, cecil, north and south fayette all in that area

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    pugnpenguinpugnpenguin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ohhh, all the houses I know about are in the East End :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good house hunting vibes to you! I know I was just stressed looking at apts. down here, so I cannot imagine house hunting!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Kim!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We live in Bridgeville :) It's nice here. Did you check out the house in Green Tree that you posted about the other night?
  • Options
    cobrien1976cobrien1976 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cari, have you looked into Upper St. Clair? They have some great homes and really decent prices. I'm not a townhome kinda girl, sharing a common wall with someone bothers me. But when the right one hits you, you'll know, kinda like a wedding dress! Don't give up hope! BTW, I love Cecil township. We looked at 2 homes there and unfortantely they were really bad but we loved the area so much! Also, Oakdale or Imperial could be good too since they are in the same general area of Cecil and Robinson, N. Fayette. GL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry that they didn't work out, but something WILL come along that's right!

Vacation

• Options
    edited December 2011
    When the right one comes along, you'll know it. We looked at ~65 housed before we found our home.
  • Options
    New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We also went through a lot of "duds" before we found our house! I was seriously considering extending the lease on our rental that I HATED just because there didn't seem to be anything for us on the market...just wait it out and keep looking!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards