Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Invite advice needed...(sort of long, sorry!)

Here is my dilemma, and I could use input from other brides on this so that I don't feel like a total beeeotch.  :)lol

Shortly after my FI and I got engaged, my cousin sent me a facebook message and offered to help me with our wedding invitations.  Being a graphic designer and illustrator I thought that was a great idea, and it would help cut back on costs, since she said she has a printer who gives her a great price.  So I said yes, and sent her some samples of what we liked, and that was the last I've heard from her!

Our wedding is in 6 months and 3 days.  I'm about ready to go through another supplier instead because I can't get her to answer me!  We really aren't very close, but I've left her a message and sent her a couple emails and gotten no response back since her initial offer.  Should I just cut my losses and move on?  I've asked her to respond, but she doesn't.  I also don't understand why she would offer to help with this and then ignore me.  Is it reasonable for me to give her a week to respond and go elsewhere if she doesn't?  I want to get them designed and printed with ample time to get them and address them, and that time is going to run out soon!  I've talked to my family about this, and they think I should just give her some more time. 

Any advice would be appreciated!  TIA!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards