Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Ugh

Can I just say that I want the month of September to start over?  Or better yet, can we skip to the 18th of October?  The only thing getting me through the day without driving home and diving under the covers is everyone's siggy LOL cats.

Re: Ugh

• Options
    pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What's happening on the 18th of Oct.? I wish we could just do summer all over again, only with nicer weather.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nothing much.  It's an arbitrary date that gets me past the first several weeks of class and past two baby showers that I don't want to attend.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    [IMG]<a href="http://tinyurl.com/ytx4mp" rel='nofollow'>http://tinyurl.com/ytx4mp</a>[/IMG]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry to hear your month isnt gonig so well.  How was DH's birthday party?  You already had it right?  And wasn't it that awesome nacho or hotdog or something cool bar idea?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh yea, I forgot about the pirate themed party (am I remembering correctly?) Anyway, I hope your month gets better!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hasn't happened yet.  His pirate party at the Grilled Cheese place is on Saturday.  I was thinking about 35 people.  We're up to 48.  Fun, but more money than I really wanted to spend (at least we're not talking wedding prices though thankfully).
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vibes you get through the next couple weeks easily! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hope your month gets better, Shannon!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh! grilled cheese! that was it!  That's going to be soo much fun! And its a surprise right? yeah- money sucks- but he's going to be sooo happy! That's something to get excited about!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    *hugs* Hang in there!
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards