Wedding Invitations & Paper

Accommodation Card Wording

Hi, I am wondering what the proper wording for an accommodation card is.  I was thinking something like:

A block of rooms have been reserved at a discounted rate at Marriott Springhill Suites in City, State.  Please call (xxx) xxx-xxxx and mention the Bride/Groom wedding to make a reservation. 

But I think I also need to include that rooms must be booked by May 10 to ensure the discounted rate.  Is that ok to put on there?  And if so, how do I add it?

Thanks!

Re: Accommodation Card Wording

• I think it is fine to put the expiration date of the hotel block on the card.  It lets people know when they need to book by.  I would just put another line that states: The hotel will release the block of rooms on x date.
  • I would definitely include a line of when the rooms will be release by, otherwise they might wait to the last minute and not get a discount
  • You could also check with the hotel to see if they have cards for you to use.  Ours did.
    imageimage

• A block of rooms has been reserved at
    The Marriot Springhill Suites
    Address
    City, State
    Phone number 
    Please reference the Bride/Groom wedding when making your reservation, and book prior to May 10 to receive the discounted rate

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards