Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

AW: finally a bio!

Ladies and um... ladies: I proudly introduce... my bio! finally!  I have a ton of ideas and I wasn't quite sure how to organize it- so this is what I came up with.  Let me know what you think! (oh, and I'm still tweaking it- so let me know if there's anything wrong- other than the typos in my engagement story, I'm just too lazy to fix that)www.marburs.yolasite.com

Re: AW: finally a bio!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    And your blog is awesome! :P
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great bio!  I love all of your ideas, especially flowers and centerpieces. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lol- I love your blog!  Too funny!  I'm totally bookmarking that sh!t!
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love love your bio!  Your color scheme is awesome.  I can't wait to see all the details you'll be creating!Also, your engagement story is so sweet :)  It's almost your engage-aversary!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay, great bio! I felt like as I've been getting to know you more and more, I knew nothing about your wedding, lol. I love your ideas and how much you're taking your guests into consideration.
  • Options
    pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looking good!  Looove your dress! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah- my dress is pretty sweet, some sexy girls helped me pick it out ;) Thanks!  I know what you mean Kim- I'm on a wedding forum but I hardly post about my wedding! lol, I'm going to try to keep up with my bio and update it from time to time. I'm also trying to figure out how to put a guest book on there- although FI assures me noone actually writes on those...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow great ideas! I wish now (too late) I would of did things differently after seeing so many awesome bios.
    ME:44 MH:42 DE IVF 2013
    image Matrix image Ollie
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I absolutely LOVE your bio!!I'm doing blue & green also. And the wooden boxes, yes!!!Everything is uber cute!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great bio!  It looks really good.  And don't worry about the typos...no one will notice!  (unless your mom's a teacher like mine....)LOLCute favors!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lol- thats really funny that you say that, cause my Mom is a teacher...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    the rustic bridge engagement. too cute. i heart allegheny.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards