Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

lildiva1977

I hear ya on the snoring! My FI has that stupid looking mask that he has to wear at night for his sleep apnea. It's hilarious. He's on meds and everything. He sleeps in the other room during the week because his machine makes to much noise. Not very romantic. He has something else wrong forget the name though.
ME:44 MH:42 DE IVF 2013
image Matrix image Ollie

Re: lildiva1977

• Options
    lildiva1977lildiva1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Becky--is it maybe a deviated septum for your FI??  DH will go get that second sleep study if I have to carry him there...he sounds like he's drowning!!  I know a lot of our married friends who sleep in separate beds because the one of them snores so badly.  My MOH said, you can still sleep in sep beds and have a baby, but that's not what I want to do!  Hopefully all will work out!
  • Options
    reannalynnereannalynne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI sleeps in the living room a lot, for a couple reasons. I snore, which i think is the biggest ( I havent mentioned it to the Dr yet, even though I know I should. Dad has sleep apnea) and he likes to stay up later than I do so sometimes he falls asleep out here, and sometimes he just doesnt feel like waking me up getting into bed (even though NOTHING wakes me up..) It can be frustrating sometimes, but when I want to stretch out on the bed, its a bonus. :D
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Getting checked for sleep apnea is on my list of things to do (my mom and grandma both have it) and I rarely get a good night's rest anymore.  My DH grinds his teeth so loud sometimes that it wakes me up.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea I guess it's that deviated septum and he also has narcolepsy. That's what his meds are for. When he takes the meds he never knows when it will kick in and he falls asleep standing up or he will fall asleep holding a chip or something stupid like that. He put milk in the dishwasher once! Scary
    ME:44 MH:42 DE IVF 2013
    image Matrix image Ollie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards