Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Morning

Happy Monday,,  Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Morning

• Options
    lildiva1977lildiva1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Monday!   Today starts the first full week of unemployment...GAH!!   Have been sending out tons of resumes, cleaning, and uploading wedding pics (which makes me happy)!Have a great day, everyone!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! I'm in a conference today in Bethesda. DH was funny as he left me off at the train station. He said "Be careful, DC is a big city and you might get lost.". Ummm...Hello, went to college there for 4 years. If I can navigate the Metro while drunk, I think I'll be ok today. But, it was cute that he cares. High note of weekend, now have a Blackberry that I can knot from! Yippee!
  • Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning! Had a busy but fun weekend.  Went to Delucas in the strip for the first time and their breakfast was SO good.  Definitely the best breakfast in town! :D Shannon - I definitely need to learn how to knot on my BB. Did you download anything funky?  Help me! haha :( Oh yeah... IT'S MY WEDDING WEEEK! Commence freak out in 5...4...3.... ;)

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello! Hope everyone had a great weekend! We had a fabulous dinner at the Ritz Carlton last night  :-) It was a dinner for all new and old faculty. Really nice and delicious! Jenn - WOW! Where does time go? SO exciting. What's left to do? 

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • Options
    New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning! I'm only working 2 days this week! Woot! So I guess that makes today my Thursday :D (Sorry, just had to AW a bit)
  • Options
    jlryan1jlryan1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! Jen- yay wedding week! Shannon- I STILL can't figure out how to knot from my BB! Share your secret!
  • Options
    EmilyBerdellEmilyBerdell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning! I had my shower yesterday - it was so wonderful and overwhelming. Our friends and family were so generous and just amazing. We recieved so many great gifts and well wishes. SO FUN. :) Today - invites into the mail!!!! EEK! Jenn - SO EXCITING it's your wedding week! I'm making your cookies today - can't wait for the house to smell SO yummy from snickerdoodles. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning - we had a good anniversary weekend - but it went way too quick.  I would've liked at least a few more hours yesterday.Soooo tired today though cause it was also extremely busy.  Early to bed tonight!!Looking forward to this weekend - heading to NC to visit with my uncle. :)
  • Options
    pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!  This weekend went way too quickly!Yay, Jenn!  6 days! :)Shannon, how was the surprise party?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wahoo Jenn!!!! It's your week! :)  That is great that your shower was so wonderful. What was your favorite moment?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!  Monday already?  We hardly did anything this weekend, but I'm kinda annoyed it is over because it is the last weekend we are home until October 10.  No fun.  LOL, Shannon - that is funny about your DH.  Mine would say something similar.  He is not good with public transportation.  :PJBee, that is awesome about your dinner!  So fun!YAY JENN!  IT IS SO SOON! 
  • Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have too much left to do.  Just finish up the table numbers and take my seating chart to get printed at Staples/Kinkos/whoever is closest. :) I'm just really excited about this point! Everyone keeps talking about it at work and I just keep smiling like a doof. haha. :D

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!Happy wedding week, Jenn!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning! I CAN NOT believe its monday already ugh. lol- Shannon- maybe you should get drunk at the conference just so you know you won't get lost! Jenn- what will you be doing in 144 hours... Crazy weekend. I did however find some time to form the 2 team person with Sonya-lol. And had breakfast with a very calm Jenn saturday morning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  I'm back from vacation, unfortunately a few pounds heavier from sitting around and eating all week. Yay for your last week Jenn!  I hope you're enjoying every minute. Jennifer - Dinner at the Ritz sounds fabulous. Emily - I'm glad your shower went really well!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning all!  I had the BEST weekend with my mom, FMIL, FSIL, and my godmother visiting from out of town.  So so fun, but sad to see them all leave yesterday since we don't get to see each other very often.Jenn, happy wedding week!Emily, glad your shower went well!  Any pictures?  :)

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  I'm working night shift tonight, so I'm about to go back to bed for a nap... but I didn't want to be up and awake without chiming in my good mornings!  Hope everyone has a great day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  I had a great weekend, I got to spend some time with my family Friday night, then "lazed" around on Saturday.  Yesterday we finally went to Kennywood and the Potato Patch fries were worth the wait!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A very late GM! Our internet was just restored...boo for no internet on Monday mornings! Had a good weekend, though we spent a lot of $. Got some books at a book sale, and went back to the arts festival yesterday to pick up some pieces that caught my eye. Today is DH and I's 4th dating anniversary! Not that we're doing anything, but it's cool to remember. :-) Glad your shower was a success Emily!' If I can navigate the Metro while drunk, I think I'll be ok today.That is hilarious Shannon! Hope you have a good day in Bethesda, and that the metro isn't too messed up for you! (as it always seems to be now...)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not 10 minutes after I came into work today, a button on my blouse came off, right across the bustline.  It is now being held in place with a paperclip lol!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards