Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Night time girlies

::waves:: hi! who's all here tonight?I just got back from Sushi with my roomie! I am a happy camper now :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Night time girlies

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just got home from the train station and I'm working on my lecture for tomorrow. Leaves plenty of time for knotting :)
  • Options
    SteelrsGrl92SteelrsGrl92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have NOTHING to do tonight and it feels so nice!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lucky :P I'm envious of your evening.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that might be bad because I am finding myself lurking/shopping lol

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cobrien1976cobrien1976 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HI GIRLS.. Here for a while, Scott is watching the Bills/Pat's game, I'm icing down a bummed knee and in between commercial breaks we are taking day after brunch! I've never had sushi before :(
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was gonna watch the game but  Say yes to the dress is on!awe cheryl what happened to your knee!?!?mmm I could eat sushi daily! I love it

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jennybean2010jennybean2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *waves*hi guys, i'm around. FI is flipping between the simpsons and the football game.hope you feel better asap cheryl! (ps: up to rejoining spinning?)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, I have no idea...the only thing I did this past weekend was workout on Friday night and cleaned on Sunday, which I spent some time on my knees. Sunday night, it just randomly started to hurt really badly and it pops everytime I wallk and it is all bruised and swollen. Good times..but FI is waiting on me...it is so cute! FI is close Bills fan!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cheryl, what's wrong with your knee? Knees were the basis for an argument I had with DH tonight. He needs to make two doctor's appointments (one for his knee) and an appointment to have our AC checked (preventive maintenance). He's been promising me he'd do it if I laid off of him. I haven't said anything to him since last Sunday. Today I told him that "It's nice to know that everything means less to him than work. At least I know where I fit in now in your world." I thought he was going to cry. I'm absolutely furious with him about this. Maybe this will actually get him to call the doctors tomorrow.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jbean, gym bag was packed and ready to go for spin tonight but the knee thing kept me from going. I'll go tmrw for a light spin for the hippie Trish's class! You game? BTW, is everything ok?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah Jennybean. You ok? I was wondering that too after your post.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Shannon, I've injured my knee a long time ago and never did anything about it...I'm blaming it on old age now!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cheryl, my knee surgery last year was due to bending over to pick up a peach. I'm right there with you on the old age thing (after all, I do believe we are right around the same age, right?)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I feel you girls with the knee pain...mine are from dancing for 13 year and a car accident....but the 'older' age isnt helping lol

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lildiva1977lildiva1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    popping back in...*waves HI**  waiting for DH to get home fro Halo truck to watch guilty pleasure tv--ie One Tree HIll and Gossip Girl!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cari Jo, you're not too far behind Cheryl and me, are you?
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ill be 30 in December, even tho ppl think Im 22 lol

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Shannon I'll be 33 in about 4 weeks...YIKES!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yep Cheryl, we're 9 months apart. I'm sooooooo much younger than you :P (JK - my BFF is 9 months younger than me and says this to me all the time)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought you were a few years younger than me Shannon! Cari Jo, you do look a lot younger than 30!!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I sometimes forget how old Im gonna be!  lol

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree, Cari Jo. I never would have thought you were 30.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had some guy @ the bar arguing with me that I wasn't 29, I even showed him my ID and he's like that's fake. I was like yea ok dude..I'm really 20 pretending to be 29

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lildiva1977lildiva1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ill be 33 on march 17th--UGH!  I hate getting old and not knowing what I want to do with my life!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ::waves hi::just got in from playing with the pup..he is so cute!now I have to do work that I put off today when I was "working from home" aka playing with my pup
  • Options
    jennybean2010jennybean2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    woops, sorry guys, got involved in job searching/applying for awhile. and one tree hill. cheryl-what time is hippie's class tomorrow? i should be game. i need to get back in to the swing of things, and FMIL gave me her bus pass for sept so i can walk down tot he gym during the day if i want to, which i should be doing if i'm not going in the evening.as for my post-yeah, i'm hangin in there. FI is still bottling his feelings, and i came home yesterday to find him cranky. turns out, it was geared towards me. he blew up, i threw things, he took my ring and kicked me out of the house, then took some of his things out and went to his parents. yup-just dub us the disfunctional couple. he called first thing this morning to has things out, and then asked me to come home and continue talking. he's so stressed out that i'm not working, but i had no idea he was so upset about it until he blew up. we have some things to work on, but he has some promises to keep (like, not giving up. he has lost his nine lives on that bullcrap).
  • Options
    pugnpenguinpugnpenguin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here. I'm in a horrid mood though. My neighbor had to get rid of her puppy (that I've become super attached to since I've been helping take care of him since they've moved in) and said that I could have him. Her mom went and gave him to some truck driver that's going to have him live in the back of the truck. Needless to say I've been in tears over this since FI told me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That sux about the dog!  So sorry to hear it:-( I'm here tonight too..just got back from aerobics...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aaah. I feel like crap. Im all sorts of stuffed up! Im off to lay down! Night girls!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi ladies!  I'm here tonight, taking a break from looking up daycares around my area, and apparently there's alot more than I thought! Danielle, is your birthday the 17th, as in this Thursday??  That's my birthday too! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards