Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

morning

Re: morning

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  4 days until we move!  And what did I do last night?  I watched a bunch of Tivo'd TLC shows.  Fun times.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    SteelrsGrl92SteelrsGrl92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awe r u excited?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning! It's my Friday! The team of contractors showed up at 7 am to begin work on our roof/walls/super expensive repair project - I will be SO glad when everything is fixed!
  • Options
    jlryan1jlryan1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! Have a great Tuesday!
  • Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning everyone! I'm knotting from my BB with the help of Shannon's post yesterday so that's exciting. It's my Wednesday! Yaaaay! :)

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning all.Why is it so hard to get motivated to get movin when you have a full day of junk to do? This is pretty much a post an run today but I hope to be able to check in a little today. Have a good day!
    image.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  I finally have internet at the house :) I tried to catch up on 3 pages of knottie talk last night as I was waiting to see DMB on Conan... now I'm super sleepy.  But DMB makes it totally worth it!  I excited to be back and play today!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm kind of sad to leave the house that I bought all by myself.  And it sucks that we're moving into an apartment.  So no, I'm not really very excited!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    SteelrsGrl92SteelrsGrl92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me too Jenn! It used to aways freeze up on me....gotta love bbs

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning!
    ME:44 MH:42 DE IVF 2013
    image Matrix image Ollie
  • Options
    pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!  Graduation in December cannot come soon enough...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning. It's my Tuesday (haha). I'm excited to leave early and see the chiropractor. She has really helped with my foot healing and the back pain that arose as a result of the stupid boot cast. Love her.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No way Molly, it's my Tuesday too!  :)Good luck with your construction Jenn.  Hopefully all goes well.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks - hopefully I have a roof over my head shortly!
  • Options
    EmilyBerdellEmilyBerdell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!
  • Options
    d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning! Good luck with the repairs, Jenn! Have fun at your choirpractor's (as my gpa used to say), Molly! Boo for moving, Candice--good luck with it, though! Jessi--what did DMB sing? I forgot to DVR it!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning - Yay, Jenn for the construction finally starting!Feeling a bit blah today, sore throat and overall stuffy head feeling. :/  I really can't afford to get sick. :(
  • Options
    lildiva1977lildiva1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning ladies..I am off to the doctor in a bit, hopefully she will be able to provide some insight on why my hair is falling out and my leg is on fire...grrr...Molly--glad the chiro is helping you--I went for years after a car accident, but now I get massages when I can.Candice-glad your house sold, but I understand your emotions.  Be proud that you bought the first one yourself and hopefully the one that you and DH end up with will be even more fab!Jen (new)-Hope your construction goes well!
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning.  Also Tuesday here.  Hope everyone has a great day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hola all! It is my Wednesday here, woo hoo! Then next week is Eid, so no getting up super early to drive DH to work! Went to a meeting for the American Women's Association last night. It was interesting, but it will be a good way to meet people and get involved with things! Hope everyone's day is going well! Candice, sorry to hear you are bummed about leaving the house you bought and moving into an apt. At least you will be buying a house together with DH soon, right? :-D

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dori, he sang Why I am... amazing as always.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning. We just found out last night that the G20 Days are Staff InService Days. I was hoping for days off. I also forgot to set the alarm last night and slept in until way too late. Now I am exhausted.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! Hour and a half commute to work this morning - ugh! I want to crawl back into bed already!DH and I just decided to take a trip to the beach this weekend and visit my parents. I hope we get good weather! I'm excited!
  • Options
    d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Staff inservice days? WTH? Why I am is my favorite song of theirs from this album! I'll have to check it out on youtube!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning- it is my Wednesday! :-P I took off Friday and Monday to go back to PA for our second wedding reception, but that fell through. BUT the in-laws are coming to visit instead...I'm kinda shocked actually. Anyone else as excited about the new Biggest Loser tonight as I am? It is an awesome week of TV for me! GL at the doctor's Danielle- those are some crazy symptoms you have!!Also GL at the chiropracter's, w/house construction, moving, and anything else I may have missed!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    N - does that mean you still have to go in to work?  What did they decide about the protestors wanting the permit for next door?JennyBee - yep, we will hopefully find a new house soon!  Two came on the market last week that have potential.  I had a guy from work do a drive-by on one since he lives in the same plan.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning! Yay for having internet Jessi! Sorry about your move Candice- I'm sure you will find your 'forever home' eventually- I think its just really good that you aren't settling. Don't wish school away too soon Sonya- what are you plannin to do after graduation? I'm exhausted. Landscaping and painting today- 4 work nights before the open house
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning, all.  I just got home from work and am obsessing over where to take my invitations to have them printed.  This is probably a sign that I should get some sleep.  Have a good Tuesday, all!
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning all!  Good luck with all house-related activities and doctor visits!N, that sucks.  So do you have to work regular hours every day during the summit?

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards