Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Shannon

Did you like Julie? I booked her and she seemed so sweet when I talked to her on the phone.  I cant wait to go meet with her!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Shannon

• Options
    edited December 2011
    She was really, really sweet. Everyone loved their makeup. I did the trial at her studio and she was really great at listening to exactly what I wanted. I felt bad because I kind of yelled at her on the phone the morning of the wedding, which I apologized for. She was asking how to get to my parents' house while I was trying to drive around downtown picking up bridesmaids. Since my parents' moved two years ago, I don't know the street names around their house.
  • Options
    SteelrsGrl92SteelrsGrl92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yea that's what Im gonna do too! Did you just take a picture of how you wanted your make up done cause I have a few ideas because I really dont wear a lot of make up on a daily basis...awe, Im sure she's had worse happen to her tho haha

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't wear any makeup on a daily basis. The only time I put any on is when I'm going out somewhere. I knew I wanted natural, but I wasn't sure what I actually meant by that. I think I was looking for something that looked like me, only better. She had a book in her studio that was all about bridal makeup - with a bunch of examples. I showed her which one of those that I liked.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay! Im even more excited now haha.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hahah speaking of Julie, She just emailed me lol

Wedding Countdown Ticker