Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Dear Co-irker

You are back again today with the horrible hacking cough.  Seriously?  I really don't want to hear that all day - it's sounds awful and gross!! GO HOME!!  You're probably the reason that I'm starting to feel sick. :/

Re: Dear Co-irker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I'm fuming today over them.... Stop and read your email before you send me one that says "I don't understand" I'm getting really sick of it, and I think you're an idiot. The concept I'm proposing is not complicated. I need a new job....
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Uh, 10:30 is not an appropriate time to ask me to do massive amounts of work for a meeting at 1...that is an hour away.  kthxbye
  • Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It is not my fault the VP of Production didn't check his e-mail on Monday to get the chance to bid that job.  It is not my fault he's old and doesn't like computers.  It is not my fault we didn't get the job because we were too late to send in the bid.And it sure as hell_ isn't my responibility to check his email every hour now.GO AWAY. ITS MY WEDDING WEEK.

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    EmilyBerdellEmilyBerdell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I take my lunch EVERY DAY at 12:30. For four years. Don't act surprised when I don't want to take a call from a sales person when I've been at lunch for 10 minutes. If the situation were reversed you would throw a fit that anyone imply you have to give up 3 minutes of your lunch. Leave me alone so I can eat in peace and work on my shower thank you notes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards