Wedding Invitations & Paper

Brides please give me your opinion...

I wanted to run this idea by all of you upcoming brides. Im starting a new business to supply wedding packages to brides. Part of the package would include:  invitations, rsvp cards, place cards, thank you cards, favors, cupcake wrappers (if doing cupcakes)  all matching with the same patterns (patterns and colors of the brides choice). Would this be something that brides would be interested in? 

Re: Brides please give me your opinion...

• Cat24Cat24 member
    First Comment
    Yes if reasonably priced :)
  • I think it's a great idea, be sure to start a website since there are alot of online shoppers (myself included) and at beginning, make sure prices are inexpensive, you provide free samples and have great customer service to build your reputation. Good luck !
  • I'm pretty sure you're not actually allowed to post something like this.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • meg, that's pretty much what I was thinking.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • vsgalvsgal member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    Aren't there already 10 thousand websites out there that do this already.  Personally, I would not want my wedding to be all matchy-matchy and garanimals.  It sounds kind of boring and pedestrian.
    ROCK IS KING!!
  • I think posting this on half of the boards was unnecessary.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I wasnt trying to get anyones business (for those who said not to post), i would only do it in my local area anyway and all i wanted was an honest opinion from brides planning their wedding.. gosh... thanks for your help
  • Since her posts have already been deleted from most of the other boards she's tried to post on, yeah, pretty sure it's not allowed.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards