morning

Have a great day!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: morning

• Options
    SteelrsGrl92SteelrsGrl92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning ladies! Happy almost friday! I had my first wedding nightmare last night! And I found out some good news from my apt mgr that once my lease is up in oct I can do a month to month lease til we get all the house stuff done.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    bel138bel138 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning. FI had his first wedding nightmare last night. He always told me I was crazy when I had them, so I took the opportunity to laugh and say I told you so.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    edited December 2011
    I only had 3 wedding nightmares so I feel pretty lucky.  Although, there are still TWO NIGHTS of sleep before Saturday!! I really should have taken today off because there is still some stuff I'd like to be able to get done today.  Unfortunately, I wasn't allowed.  Boo! Atleast I have tomorrow off but I have a lot of running around to do tomorrow.  And FI and I got in a fight last night so that's a bummer.  Oh wells. I'm getting married in TWO days! I keep asking myself where the hell did the last 14 months go!?!

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    SteelrsGrl92SteelrsGrl92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jenn are u nervous? I hit my 10mo mark today!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello! :-D Yay Jenn! SO excited for you! Time really does fly sometimes, huh? :-) You will have a fabulous day! Sorry you could not take the day off...can you sneak out early? Sorry you and FI are fighting - those last few days are stressful! It is almost over!

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning ladies! Jenn it's almost over! I started tearing up on the way to work this morning! I think it was a good excited it's almost over planning cry!
    ME:44 MH:42 DE IVF 2013
    image Matrix image Ollie
  • Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    edited December 2011
    I kept hearing people say how fast the time is going to fly and how it will 'be here before you know it' and I just kind of laughed it off but seriously.  TIME FLEW past and here we are - two days left!  I remember I started a countdown at like 389 days or something.  It's just crazy how quick that really can go when you're busy planning something.I can't lie - I'm a bit nervous and so is FI which is why I think we both kinda snapped off at each other yesterday.  In hind sight, I was wrong and he was just trying to help but he's done a pretty good job already this morning trying to make up for it! So I may play this a little longer.. haha. I'm just ready to get this show on the road!

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Jenn, that is exactly how I felt! I wanted to be married, and enjoying every minute of our honeymoon!

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay for two days Jenn!  If you have some time tonight, just take some time to spend with your FI.  DH and I went to lunch on the Thursday before the wedding and it's one of my most favorite moments of the week.  It's the calm before the storm.  :) DH and I continued packing last night.  We realized we will not have everything done in time, so I'm going to take a half day of vacation tomorrow.  I can't believe how much we misjudged the time it would take!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jenn, remember Graham's advice.  Caffeinne and wedding shakes!  If that fails, just start crying.  There has to be a way to escape the evil grandfather! Seriously though, you're going to have an amazing couple of weeks!  Almost there.  Try to relax and enjoy everything.  The weekend will be perfect!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!Jenn-- 2 Days!!!!FI & I didn't fight, but we definitely exchanged some attitude on the days before the wedding. It is all normal. Let us know if there's anything you need help with these last few days.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Two days, Jenn!! I'm so excited for you! Do what you can to chill and relax up until then. It is going to be such a fun, exciting, wonderful time! :)Hi everyone else. :)  I'm super busy today. Argh. Almost called in, but forgot how busy I was. Oh well. Gotta earn my keep, I guess.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning-Yea! - 2 dayys JennI am at the one month mark - crazy down to the wire wedding planning.Time sure flies
  • Options
    EmilyBerdellEmilyBerdell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    edited December 2011
    Cari- good to hear about the month to monnth! That got to be a relief! jenn 2 days seriously that rocks! You guys will be relaxing in no time. Molly - I crumbled and went to the chiro yesterday. It helped a little but of course he wanted to see me today and tomorrow. Why do they always want to do that? Instead I spent all night on ice and I will tonight too! Only have a half day of work REALLY wanted to call off. but $$ calls. and I guess 4 hours I can't complain :)
    image.
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  It is pouring here today.  I was thinking we were going to have an Indian Summer...maybe not!Jenn, I was so stressed the last few days, but really calm after 2 on Friday.  Everything is going to be wonderful!  Hope everyone has a great day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning everyone.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Elisha- Well, it did help a little bit, like you said. I know that it sucks because you (we) have to go back again and again, but it is helping me SO much that it seems like money well spent. If only they made housecalls!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    TGI Almost!!Jenn - yay for 2 days!! :)  Maybe try to sneak out early today. Sorry you and FI are fighting - it's definitely stress.  Try to find a few hours tonight or tomorrow to spend a few hours together, relax and talk about anything but the wedding.I have a half day tomorrow - then headed to NC for a long weekend!  Next week is a 2-day week for me because I'm off Monday and I decided to take off Thursday and Friday as well. WooHoo!! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning ladies!  I hope my internet decides to work with me today... I couldn't get on here almost all day yesterday... grrr.YAY for 2 days Jenn!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning everyone!Yay for 2 days Jenn! I hope you find time to relax and enjoy these last few days :)  Time really does fly by. I still can't believe I've been married for 2 and a half months already. I feel like I just got engaged!I had an absolutely horrible day yesterday and went home so stressed out. I'm hoping today goes better!
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    edited December 2011
    molly- house calls would be great!
    image.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!Ahh--2 days Jenn!  FI and I definitely bickered on Friday before the wedding, but getting some alone time was a huge plus for us--even when it was just in the car.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't believe you guys- its not flying by at all... Yay 2 days Jenn!!!!  I'm so excited for you!!! oh- and I added one more dessert to mylist- homemade ice cream that I made last night, so yummy!
  • Options
    pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sara, you'll be eating your words, just wait!  I think we should save this post and show it to you during your wedding week! Haha
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!  Today's my Friday, I'm off tomorrow to get ready for my brother's wedding!  Can't believe it's here already!! Jen, the weather is looking PERFECT!!  I'm so excited!!!! :)
  • Options
    jlryan1jlryan1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! SO excited for you, Jenn. DH and I fought the whole week before the wedding, but as soon as we were at the RD, it was blissful from there on out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A very late GM! I just got to work....was supposed to have a gyno appt. at 8, but my doctor was at the hospital delivering a baby. I waited, but could only wait so long, so left. I need a new BC prescription b/c I only have 4 pills left, and they won't write me one b/c I'm a new patient and I need an exam first. I'm off Mon. but of course AF will be here. FML. I'm still going to go in for a "consultation" to get them though, so whew, that was close. I'm still so stressed right now though. Plus the in-laws are coming tonight, even though we already have plans. They'll have to hang out on their own I guess.Sorry that was so long and b!tchy...I know you guys complained about it yesterday, but I needed to vent.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards