Wedding Invitations & Paper

Websites for guests to post pictures from the wedding...

I've seen a lot of brides allow their guests to post their digital pictures online!

Any ideas on how to do this... I love the idea!

Thanks for the help!

Re: Websites for guests to post pictures from the wedding...

• We're using Shutterfly.com
    It lets your guests upload and share pictures from the wedding. We're including a photoshare card with instructions on how to upload in our thank you cards as well as at the reception.

HTH
  • I used shutterfly....

http://www.shutterfly.com/sites/create/step1.sfly;jsessionid=F5D04BDA1C3736F08F9AB9B88BB7C1BA?fid=0321601243273988

you can create a photo sharing site there and make extra pages off of your site- I made separate pages for the wedding, rehearsal, showers, and other pre-wedding events.

los of people also then make photo-sharing cards using vistaprint or 123print.com-
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I am also using shutterfly.  I made photoshare cards for free on VistaPrint (PIB)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I personally prefer Picasa. 
  • I am an avid picasa user. It gives you the option to allow people to contribute to your photo albums. They can also comment on pictures, etc. I think a lot of people like shutterfly because it is almost like a mini website. Can't go wrong either way! You should definitely print photoshare cards and pass them out with the favors at the reception so everyone gets one.

• I'm not sure what a photoshare card is?  I'm guessing like a business card that would give directions for posting the pics, but does anyone have an example I could look at?  Thanks!

Alise
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards