Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

**Angela**

Re: **Angela**

• Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!!  I can't even believe I'm halfway already!!!  Time's flying by so quickly!  I feel like I have so much to do!
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know!  On one hand, February seems sooooo far away to me.  But on the other hand, I know that we have a busy October and November and then it will be the holidays and then February will be right around the corner!  Eeek!
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know, November and December are always so busy with the holidays, and once January gets here, I'll be so close, so I don't want to be rushing to get everything done!  I think we're going to start the nursery next month, I can't wait!!  But I feel like having it done so early will make me even more anxious for him to get here!!When's your next sonogram appointment??
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our *big* sonogram is on the 5th!  I can't wait! 
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!  Only 2 weeks to go!!!  I can't wait to find out what you're having!!Are you showing much?  Are you wearing maternity clothes yet?
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL - I'm wearing my only non-maternity pants that fit today.  Not really showing yet, but I definitely look heavier now.  Hang on, I'll PIP from this weekend. 
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww, you look so cute!!!!I have no pre-pregnant pants that fit me anymore!  Although, alot of the maternity shirts that I've bought are still too big on me, so I'm wearing half regular tops and half maternity.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, my lack of shirt options are driving me crazy.  And we are having lovely fall-ish weather here, so it is chilly enough to wear a cardigan early in the day, but warm enough in the afternoons to be in short sleeves...but I feel like my summer stuff looks too tight.  I need to pull out some fall things from my clothes in storage because my maternity shirts are all huge.
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been wearing regular cardigans alot, and just leave the bottom buttons undone, haha!  Ya, most of my summer stuff is too tight, but I have some flowy kinda shirts that are working for me, for now.  I just ordered some long sleeve maternity shirts and a pair of jeans from old navy yesterday!  I got 7 long sleeve shirts and a pair of jeans for $81!  Woo hoo!  I hope everything fits ok when it comes in!
  • Options
    pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh, KR! You're too cute.  I love baby updates!  Sorry for being nosy, but I just can't help it.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, Sonya!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards