Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

:..: Angela! :..:

How was your brother's wedding?!  Any pictures/stories/tid bits to share with us? ;)

Married 9/19/09
Me: 27 // DH: 31
TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

Re: :..: Angela! :..:

• Options
    edited December 2011
    butting in--yes I was going to ask the same thing!  I thought of you because of ILs went to the wedding this weekend with the 3 day turnaround notice from receiving invites to RSVPs due!
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The wedding went really well, thanks for asking!  I don't have any pics right now, I have some on my camera, but I haven't uploaded them to my computer yet.  They'll be on facebook sometime this week though.  My sister has some on FB though (are you FB friends with my sister?).  The food was delicious, despite their caterer fiasco!  The new caterer worked out great!  Their photographer was not so good though, he basically sat in the corner of the reception dance floor and took pictures from there.  You could tell he just basically didn't care.Umm, there were 3 minor car accidents between the ceremony and the reception.  One included my sister rear-ending my brother.  Nobody was hurt.They had the same DJ we had that pronounced our name wrong every time he said it at our wedding, he finally said it right when he announced DH and I at the reception.It was such a beautiful day!!!  I was thinking about you!!
  • Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so glad everything worked out for them!! I couldn't get over how beautiful the weather was!! We went down to that park in Tarentum along the river and we had such a blast down there.  We were all posing on the jungle gym and the sun was out so bright and it was warm!  I'm glad the caterer worked out well - despite the issues.  That sucks about the photog and DJ.  You would think he would make notes on how to pronounce the bridal parties name correctly!! Jeez Louise! I'll have to see if I'm friends with C - I want to see pictures! haha.  Where are they going on their HM?  Are they doing a Disney-moon too?

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We almost went to Tarentum park too!!  How funny would it have been if we seen you guys down there!  Katelyn wanted to do pics at Freeport park, but they were having a community fair or something, and then we were going to Tarentum, but to save time we just did pics outside the Country Club.If your not friends with her, there's a few that she tagged me in!  And I'll upload mine, probably tomorrow tonight.Nope, no Disneymoon for them.  They're not going anywhere right now.  Anth said maybe they'll go somewhere next year.  He was laid off for a few months this summer, and she just finished nursing school, so they're trying to save some money.  
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I stole that from my sister's FB. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh- look how pretty you are!!!  I'm looking for a baby bump- don't see one (skinny minny!).  I really like those BM dresses too!  I'm tossing around doing black with blue flowers- I really like how that looks!
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Trust me, I'm no skinny minnie.  hahaha!!  The flowers are hiding it. At first when she said the black and blue, i wasn't sure I would like it.  But it turned out really pretty!
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw, very cute!  You look adorable!I do really like blue and black together too and those are pretty cute BM dresses. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like the black and the blue together too! I just don't like the actual flower arrangements, they remind me of a pageant winner's flowers. You look so cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards