Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

night time knotties

Hey girlis! Who's all on tonight!?!? Im killing myself on itunes! I cant stop buying music haha. Is there anything good on tonight

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: night time knotties

• Options
    AmandaH81AmandaH81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi. I guess I've switched my addiction from Facebook to the Knot, so I'm on! The season opener of Dancing with the Stars is on tonight, if that is your thing...I prefer How I Met Your Mother.
  • Options
    jms173jms173 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here!  I replied in your other post, but congrats on the house -- so exciting!!Not doing much tonite -- should be studying, but just don't feel like it after working all day =(   
  • Options
    SteelrsGrl92SteelrsGrl92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hmmmmmm HIMYM! yay! Thanks Jill...I am super excited I cant wait to get in there and get decorating :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jms173jms173 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hahaha, I know what you mean and FI and I haven't even started looking at houses yet!  I told him that after all the holidays this year we have to buy decorations real cheap to decorate with the following year!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    and the even better thing the house is right across the street from my apt :o) easy move for Cari Jo woo!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jms173jms173 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's great!  That must be hard (and exciting at the same time) being in your apt and having to look at your future house all the time -- but it def makes your move a lot better =)Have you bought/registered for anything yet?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just got back from class. iTunes is bad for me when I wake up early in the mornings and it is quiet. I keep finding older music that I love and I "HAVE" to buy.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jill- yes i drive past it everyday like aaaaah that's my house! haha Shannon- it's so much better than buying the cd tho and a lot cheaper especially cause you canjust get one song =p

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It is, but when I get hooked, I tend to buy 30-40 songs at a time!
  • Options
    jms173jms173 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hahaha, I must be one of the few people left that doesn't own an ipod ;)
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just popping in to look at Jenn's FB pics, since I can't FB at work!  They are so fun!  :)I'm grabbing a snack before HIMYM and House! 
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have an ipod but honestly dont listen to it much, I just like buying music online...I think you can still have an acct even if you dont have one

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi KR! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jms173jms173 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmmmm, I didn't know that -- I thought you had to have an ipod to buy itunes -- good to know =)
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Cari Jo!My ipod is so wasted on me.  I hate buying music so I never update it.  It does have some good stuff from college though! 
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I lucked out and got a free one from my sister haha

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Cari Jo, how's it going? How is the house hunting coming along? I haven't been on much. I was in California for work for the past week and a half and the time leading up to it was just crazy!! I know how you feel with the Itunes addiction! It's a bad habit for sure! :) My new addicition is stalking my registry. Invites went out last week and some people must have been shopping this weekend, because some stuff was bought (including all 8 place settings of our china yahoo!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hi everyone...Gossip Girl is on tonight....for all you teenage drama trashy show lovers! 
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Kim! Its going GREAT. we put an offer on a house saturday and they accepted here is the house. it's right across from my apt so SUPER easy move for me! http://www.pittsburghmoves.com/ID/54404 Where in Cali did you have to go?How exciting! I cant wait to go do that! I think registering is what Im most excited about,

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hello ladies! just taking care of my puppy and trying to catch up on some grade school work...blah!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oops...I meant grad...not grade :p
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey girls,   just got home from aerobics....watching antiques roadshow (since that's our side jobs). Then will be watching 2 1/2 men!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cari Jo, it's huge! How awesome! I can tell from the dining room picture that the ceilings are super tall, I love that! You are going to have a blast fixing it up and making it all our own. I was in San Bernardino, about 45 minutes outside of LA. It was not a very fun trip since it was mostly all work, but it was nice getting out of the office for a while!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey girls! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cari Jo, I have a second generation iPod. I've had it since 2003, but it still works beautifully! I use it all the time in the lab to drown out the rest of the noises.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Shannon- I really couldnt even tell you what one I have...maybe a 2gb!??! IDK my sister gave it to me for our drive back from AL like 3 mo ago and I didnt even use it cause I was sick the entire trip but still got a free one lol

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DH never uses his either
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards