Wedding Invitations & Paper

HELP! To whom do I address the RSVP?

Finalizing invites tonight to get letterpressed this week - and I had always planned on putting my name on the RSVP envelope.

Now that I wrote it, is it weird it isn't going to my parents? Honestly they have nothing to do with the wedding, so that isn't an option.

Should it read both my fiance & my names? We live together, but I don't want it to be blatantly obvious. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, how does the standard RSVP read? I've seen many variations.

Thank you girls so much! Y'all always come through!

Re: HELP! To whom do I address the RSVP?

• I plan on having them addressed to me.  You could also address them to "The Hollybee-Hollybee FI Wedding".  That might imply that you live together, but isn't blatantly obvious.
  • I had my RSVP postcards addressed to me. FI and I didn't live together before the wedding and my parents didn't have a whole lot to do with planning either. I as the one planning and keep track of everything, so I had them sent back to me! No big deal....I never really thought about who my friends' RSVP's were addressed to before my wedding. 

I also have pics in my bio (link in siggy) of how I worded my RSVP's. The wording we chose worked very well for us!
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards