Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Just wanted to say thanks :)

Wow I feel like I just was sitting next to Angela at the Cheesescake GTG and now she's having a baby and I'm getting married Saturday! Where did the time go? Anyway I just wanted to thank each and every one of you for all the ideas,advice,laughs and answering all my silly questions. I am really glad my SIL told me about The Knot. It has been a blessing to be able to come on here and know that others are going through the same craziness and if I just wanted to whine I could. All of you girls on here are great and I'm glad I got to meet a few of you. We are not going on a HM :( so I'm sure I will post on how everything went on Monday! Thanks again! Becky
ME:44 MH:42 DE IVF 2013
image Matrix image Ollie

Re: Just wanted to say thanks :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!  I hope everything goes well on Saturday.  :)  Time has really flown by this year.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You are welcome!  Enjoy it and we'll 'see' you on Monday!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw, you are welcome! I can't wait to hear all about it and see some pics! Even though you're not going on HM, do you at least have a few days off of work afterwards?
  • Options
    pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is a pretty awesome place!  Sometimes I think we make time go too fast, though.  It's crazy that it's fall and your wedding is here!  Have a wonderful weekend, and try to escape by yourselves or do something special together next week.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No kim. I already had 3 weeks off this summer. I'm a nanny so I get off when they travel. It stinks but whatever. There really is no reason to take off Monday. We will eventually go somewhere at some point.
    ME:44 MH:42 DE IVF 2013
    image Matrix image Ollie
  • Options
    lildiva1977lildiva1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck and I hope that you have a wonderful day Saturday!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards