Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Kelly Frye

has anyone seen what is going on with her? She was pregnant...found out the baby had some sort of issue and would most likely die at birth due to fluid in his brain and not being able breath on his own. They decided to go ahead and carry the baby to full term and she had a c-section yesterday and the baby came out breathing on his own...the weddings by heather blog has her birth pictures and story...it is very moving! So I think we should send some knottie vibes to her and her hubby for continued health for their new son!

Re: Kelly Frye

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I saw the link on PittGirl's blog but I didn't know that it was Kelly Frye (but I did keep thinking to myself, "she just had a baby and her hair looks perfect!").  That's such a miracle that the baby was breathing at birth despite what all the doctors had told her.  I really hope that all his health problems are over and he lives a long and healthy life.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    me too! I hope it all works out for them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I just looked at the blog, i have tears in my eyes, it truely is a miracle.  Continued vibes for all 3 of them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I read about that yesterday!  What a little miracle boy!  Many prayers for baby Bennett!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh I just hope it all works out!
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I've been crying my eyes out over this story.  Many prayers for Bennett, Kelly and her husband.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, what moving photos. Many vibes and prayers to her, her hubby, and their son!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards