Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

G2G question?

I was originally planning on coming at the start time, then leaving to head to dinner after with friends. Well pita friends decide to change plans (b/c of penn state game...clearly not as important as knut g2g!), so is anyone going to be around 2 hours after start time of g2g?
August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
Anniversary

Re: G2G question?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would imagine that we'll still be there then. Penn State over the knut? Clear choice. :P  JK Penn Staters!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Those Penn Staters....wow. Maybe you should get someone's phone number, and then text to see if they are still there!

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    maybe chief crazystace will send up smoke signals?!! lol j/k. We'll just pop in after. Boo these friends for messing up my g2g plans.
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    themissizzthemissizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL, I will be sure to take my matches and some spare paper to send signals (I'm too new school to make my own fire). 

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nothing to add to this post except that I am sad to miss out on meeting you all IRL :(  Have so much fun!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you stopping by on your own, or with your friends?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    technically with DF - but I will send him off on his own out in station sq once I see you guys are still there. DF was lone male at last g2g - poor thing!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards