Wedding Invitations & Paper

Address Printing

Since my handwriting isn't the best, I plan on printing the address on the envelopes, and then going over it with ink to give it a handwritten look.  Anyone who has printed on their envelopes, can you recommend some fonts please?  Thanks!

Re: Address Printing

• Nevermind, ended up deciding on honey script.
  • Hey Navy, I've seen a couple posts where you're frustrated with your invites.  I'd be happy to help if there's anything I can do.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Thanks girl.  The invites are definitely getting on my last nerve.  lol

We think the paper is too thick for the printer we're using because it's smudging so we're going to attempt using a thinner paper.  Now I'm trying to figure out why the address isn't centered on the envelope when it was centered on a piece of paper the exact same size as the envelope.
  • Navy,  make sure your printer properites is also set to your envelope size and if it give you the choice make sure its "full bleed" no border.  I had the same problem with some of my mock ups and eventualy found the answer in the printer properties.  Its set automatically to give a border around the print area. Hope that makes sense.
    image. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks!  I'll try that again tomorrow. 
  • Yeah, mine wants to smudge when it goes through to print the back.  Solution - Post-It note over the spot it normally smudges.  I can't make it not smudge, I can just make the smudges removeable.  :) 

I second the envelope settings.  I've gone through almost a full pack of 25 sheets of cheapie cardstock getting mine set up the way I want.  Hang in there, grab a bottle of champagne, and knock it out.  :) 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Other thought on the envelopes - are they light color?  Could you print what you want on regular paper and put that IN the envelope, and trace?  Since you're handwriting over the printing anyway. . .
    DIY & Planning | Married 

• I love honey script. Good choice!! :)
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards