Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

AW: RSVP

I just opened a RSVP from Dave Matthews!!!  It clearly says no and I'm positive it's not actually from Dave but so cool that we got it back!  It says they won't be able to come (of course) and then they wrote "Will be in LA that day.  Congrats!!"end AW.

Re: AW: RSVP

• Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fun!  Nice of him to return it - one less you have to track down!  ;)
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's wild!  Very cool.  Keep that for your scrapbook!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very cool- and such a quick response! I am still waiting for something from Obama after 6 months...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    very cool!!!
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh no- you are still waiting from something from Obama? my aunt donated a sh!t ton to him and I was hoping to get her picture of them signed. I guess I should make up an invite and send it out now... (i though it would be a cool personal wedding favor for her)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think Leslie had sent out invites to both Obama and McCain (her wedding was back before the election). She received that beautiful silver bowl from the McCains but hadn't heard back from Obama. I wonder if she ever did finally hear from him?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea, I heard that he was swamped with invitations when he took office. I'm not sure if I did it properly... (I thought someone one here said you have to send it after your wedding? Or some other guideline). But still, I feel like I should have gotten something back by now. Grrr.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards