Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

what is the one thing... POLL

what is it that you are most worried about for the wedding??Mine is making sure guest have a great time!! I expect a few mistakes, but its gonna be great in my eyes :)What are you most excited about?marrying my best friend and having our friends and family there to celebrate with us.What has been the biggest stress to you?There have been a few. It depends on what time of planning is going on at that time. In the beginning it was getting everything booked. In the middle it was the guest list, in the ending now its getting everything organized, RSVPS (which just make me a little frazzled), and the stress the whole time was making sure we had enough money to pay for everything.What is the one thing you plan on doing during the ceremony? Reception?During the ceremony I plan on making eye contact with FI and just looking to enjoy the special guests that are with us. And during the reception I plan to take time with FI to notice how many loving friends and family we have there with us that day.What are you looking forward to after the wedding day?The honeymoon without children!! Even though our resort has kids there, they are not ours!Have a great sunday ladies!!!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers my read shelf:
Kelly (kelly1516)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: what is the one thing... POLL

• Options
    edited December 2011
    what is it that you are most worried about for the wedding??I was worried that I'd be bawling my eyes out (and not a pretty cry), but I didn't cry at all, except when dancing with my dad. I was also worried about my timeline- just that it would work out ok.What are you most excited about?Besides actually getting married, I was most excited to see everything come together, see family and friends, and wear my dress!What has been the biggest stress to you?Hands down, biggest stress for me was when I found out that my grandparents and aunt, uncle, and cousins from AZ could not come (my one cousin was supposed to be my FG). It definitely created family drama.What is the one thing you plan on doing during the ceremony? Reception?During the ceremony, I was determined to pay attention b/c it's so easy to get distracted. Plus my pastor put a lot of thought into what he said, which made it more personal and special. For the reception, I was determined to talk to everyone at least a little bit, which I believe I did.What are you looking forward to after the wedding day?It was definitely our 6 night Carnival cruise to the Bahamas!
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is it that you are most worried about for the wedding?The seating chart, I guess.  FMIL and FFIL had a really contentious breakup and I want to make sure they both have a good day without running into each other too much.What are you most excited about?Besides actually getting married?  :)  Probably dancing at the reception with all my friends and family.What has been the biggest stress to you?Not too much stress so far, luckily!  I guess dealing with guest list issues- even though we're inviting over 300 people, nobody feels like they've been able to invite everyone they want.What is the one thing you plan on doing during the ceremony?  Reception?For the ceremony, I'm looking forward to walking down the aisle to FI :)  For the reception- dancing!What are you looking forward to after the wedding day?The honeymoon, of course!  Also looking forward to settling in as a married couple, very likely in an entirely new city.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    what is it that you are most worried about for the wedding??not totally sure yet. I'm still about 14 months out, but I'd say right now its working and staying within our budget. What are you most excited about?I can not wait to be a Mrs. Plus the Mr. getting to see me in my dress What has been the biggest stress to you?budgeting What is the one thing you plan on doing during the ceremony? really try to take it all in. remember everything and focus on FI. Reception?TBD.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards