Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

I'm a Mrs!

Hi girls. I had such a wonderful day! My flowers were gorgeous after all that fretting I did about them. I looked and felt beautiful! There was some drama of course but I just ignored it all. Friday night we met with about 30 friends and OOT guests at the Hofbrauhaus. So that was a good time. Saturday I woke up so tired since I couldn't sleep a wink all night. So much for Ambien working! I then went for my hair/makeup and back to the hotel with my MOH for a quick rum/coke. I needed it:) We were running late so I showed up at the site like a crazed lunatic. The ceremony was so short. 10 min maybe? FI almost started tearing up and I told him he better not cry for afraid I would lose it. That got us laughing a little. We then took some pics but because of the rain we had no outside ones. I was upset but you can't control the weather. We got intro to Thunderstruck . It was great. I think everyone had a good time. The cupcakes were delicious and a big hit. We also had compliments on the reception site and how beautiful it was with all my laterns lit up. The little ones danced all night. They made the wedding!We left and then went to the hotel bar with some friends. We ended up at the lobby then got kicked out because we were making to much noise so we went to another corner and stayed out until 2:45am! Well i payed the price of doing to many shots that night:( The only thing I would of changed is that to enjoy the evening more. I felt like I was pulled in so many directions. I was a little sad yesterday because it is now over. I have so much more but have to get to work and don't want to bore you. Will post vender reviews later.
ME:44 MH:42 DE IVF 2013
image Matrix image Ollie

Re: I'm a Mrs!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad everything went well!  I think we all wish we had had more time.  It's hard to strike a balance between talking to everyone and being carefree and enjoying yourself.  That's too bad about outside pictures, but I'm sure you got some great ones inside!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It sounds like a great day despite the rain! Congrats!
  • Options
    d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like it went well! :-) CONGRATS!! Sorry I couldn't be around to wish you luck! So, you didn't end up needing the chairs at all, then? That stinks!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    morainemommorainemom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  I was worried about how the rain would affect your wedding.  I am happy that you still had a wonderful day. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!! I'm glad you had a wonderful day despite the rain. It rained on my day too, and messed up a few plans, but oh well. I can't wait to see pics and hear more about it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! It sounds like it was a perfect day.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! I'm glad to hear it went well.
  • Options
    EmilyBerdellEmilyBerdell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, Mrs.! I was thinking about you on Saturday and keeping my fingers crossed the rain wouldn't affect too much for you! Glad to hear it went so well. :)
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and welcome back!  I'm glad you enjoyed your day so much despite the yucky weather.  I'm impressed with how late you all managed to stay out after such a long and exciting day :)

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  Glad you had a great day despite the rain!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad to hear that you had a nice day despite the rain! The day does go fast doesn't it? Sorry to hear you did not get all the pictures you wanted :-( My DH and I did a second photo session this past summer because we ran out of time for pictures, and it was SO much fun. Might be something for you to consider!

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Sounds like you had a great time despite the rain.  I was thinking about you and all that rain but I'm glad it allw ent well!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, Becky!  Glad everything went well despite the crappy weather!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! 
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm late, but congrats to you!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards