Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Directions & Hotel Insert Card?

I am getting married on a historical park ranch, and my wedding invitations say the ranch name, city, and county located.  I have many people coming from a town about 45 min. away from the city that we are getting married, and everyone is pretty familiar with the area/city, but maybe not the ranch.  Do I have to include a directions insert card and hotel info?  Or, can I assume that most people will just GPS/Google it.  I also have everything listed out on our wedding website.  Can I just add a small card that says:  For Hotel and Directions please go to www.________. What is the correct thing to do?  I am looking to save time and money.  Thanks!

Re: Directions & Hotel Insert Card?

• Options
    I think it is fine not to have a directions card. I had an accomodations card that had a link to the website. I would just try Google and make sure the directions are clear, and if you pr your family members have a gps just make sure the address is searchable.
  • Options
    We did a directions card because parking is weird near our church. We also did not set up a website so we did the insert.
  • Options
    Do you have any guests that aren't computer literate?  I know if you sent my MIL an invite and expected her to Google instructions, she would look at you like you were from another planet.  She doesn't have a computer and thinks her answering machine is the height of technology.Undecided

If you don't have a directions card, be sure to have directions printed out you can mail to those that don't use the internet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards