Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Hello!! (long, sorry)

Hey guys, it feels like forever since I last posted! Things have been really busy so I haven't had a chance to hop on in a while :( Jenn (hey it's), N, Colleen, and all the other Sept brides - I can't wait to catch up on posts and see and read all about your weddings, I'm sure they were wonderful!The move went really well and I am enjoying life in CC so far. The week we got here I had 2 job interviews and last week got offered the position that I wanted more (woohoo!) so I ended up withdrawing from consideration for the other one. I should be finding out today when I am going to start (it's supposed to be tomorrow). Last weekend I went up to NJ and I had my dress fitting, I was worried about the dress being too small but it fit PERFECTLY. I didn't need any alterations except a bustle, which made me really happy. I also bought a beautiful pair of earrings which was the last thing I needed for my attire, so it feels good to have that done.Went to my bachelorette party in NYC, we went to the Mets game in the afternoon and the girls made shirts for everyone and put my name on the scoreboard, and the Mets even won, which is pretty rare this year. :P At night we went out for dinner and drinks and dancing and had lots of fun!All of my RSVPs are tracked down except one, so we're pretty good on that (a total PITA) and I've just been plugging away at all of the little things left to do. I'm really excited for the wedding!! :)I hope to be able to get on a little more often from now on, I am going to working odd hours M-Th and I don't know how much computer time I'll get in the beginning, but at least now I'm only an hour behind everyone instead of 3!I've missed talking to all of you!P.S. Funny story....I got an e-mail from Sherry at Bettis Floral this morning confirming the number of chair covers I need since the date of my contract with her is coming up. I replied and told her I'm sorry, but I didn't sign a contract with you, I went with another company!

Vacation

Re: Hello!! (long, sorry)

• Options
    morainemommorainemom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been wondering how the move went.  Congrats on the new job!Sounds like you have everything ready for the wedding. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good to hear from you!  Glad everything is going great with the move and the job and more importantly the wedding!  Glad you had a great fitting and fab b-party.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back Karen! You are getting so close! I'm glad the move went well, and congrats on the job! I saw some pics of your B-party on FB- looks like it was a good time, and very cute shirts!
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  Congratulations on the big move, all those wedding checks, AND finding an awesome job!  Glad to hear your b-party was as fun as it looked in pictures :)

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back!  Glad the move went well.  And very exciting about the job!  YAY!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad you're move went well and you're getting so many wedding things done.  I must have missed the boat, but where is CC?
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Karen!  Glad everything is going well!  Do you have pics?  Did the veil go nicely with your dress?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    CC = Corpus Christi, TX!Angela, the veil looks GREAT with my dress! My mom and I were so excited when I was able to finally try everything on together :)

Vacation

• Options
    d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad to hear things are going well! :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cool...I could not remember where you two moved.  How awesome that you only need a bustle!
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am glad everything is going so well!  Congrats on the job and yay for the dress! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards