Wedding Invitations & Paper

Thank You Wording

Hey Ladies,
I'm creating a photo thank you card with a message for our guests... For some reason the wording sounds off to me -- any suggestions?

This note, though filled with love, can hardly express how you have added to our happiness.  We would like to send you our sincerest gratitude for your thoughts, your prayers, your wonderful gifts and your presence in our lives.  Love, C & M

TIA,
Cat

Re: Thank You Wording

• Thanks for the feedback -- due to yours and others I ditched the idea.
  • OP, I would do a simple card with your names printed on the front that you can use as thank you notes for the wedding and any other correspondence afterward. You can always include a photo, but since etiquette dictates getting your thank yous out quickly, you may have to choose either a candid from the wedding or your favorite pre-wedding photo.

If you buy pre-made thank you notes, try to find something you can use later if you end up buying more than you need.

planning

• If your wedding really was April 9th then unless you'll have TY notes in your home on Wednesday, dont even think about photo cards. This is assuming that you haven't sent any TY notes yet. If you have sent TY notes then a simple photo may be best used for Christmas cards. Remember, TY notes need to be sent within two weeks of receipt of a gift if received before the wedding and within two months for gifts received at the wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards