Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Biggest Loser *spoilers*

I don't know how I forgot to post about this this morning after last night's episode. Tracey is definitely going down IMO. She game-played too much and too early, and I think she'll get taken out as soon as the opportunity arises. She reminds me of Joelle with how crazy she is, except at least she works out. I was truly shocked by how much she lost w/o a trainer. I'm glad Amanda had a better weight loss this week- the pink team is one of my favs.Though the red team was eliminated, I am impressed with how they are doing at home, esp. Antoine. And I think it's really cute that he and Alexandra are dating now.

Re: Biggest Loser *spoilers*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was almost in tears over the red team saying the would go home so shay could stay there. That was so touching to see. While I can understand that Shay still needs all that support to continue doing well, I do wish she would start accepting the fact that she's a grown woman who can start taking responsibility now. Antoine and Alexandra dating is so cute.!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh Tracy - just back on the ranch and already causing trouble.  She will definitely be targeted - but I feel so horrible for Coach Mo - I really like him!Ditto about the pink team.  And good for the red team for sacrificing for Shay - she really does need the help.  They obviously can do well at home.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah she is a nutcase. Some of those faces she makes--those eyes--you can just see the BSC in her. I was so angry last night. Because she was so proud of herself. And being so selfish and spiteful. I feel bad for Coach Mo--LOVE him!--but when they got on the scale I was literally  yelling at my tv--"I hope you GAINED, you effing biiitch!"  I look forward to her demise. And my FB status last night said referenced Joelle--that I thought I was pi$$ed last season...but yeah, Tracey brought out venom from me.
    Crosswalk
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She was ridiculous and it's only a matter of time before she is gone. even she has to see that. My favorite part was when Jill lat her have it. I mean she yelled at Coach Mo a little to but I think he needed to hear that. You can't "support" a persons decision to be to terrible this early in the game. Kuddos though to the writers of the show for coming up witha new way to make the game more interesting.
    image.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Part of me feels bad for Coach Mo, but part of me does not. I really do like him, but he's a pushover. I agree with what Jillian said before the weigh-in: he needs to stand up for himself. If you didn't agree with Tracey stepping over line to take those 2 lbs. don't go saying you'll support her in every decision she makes.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh see, I hope that they never do something like that again, as far as the control over the weigh-in goes. One of the reasons I always liked this show was because even though in the end it is a competition, there is never a lot of backstabbing. And I thought this was just painful to watch one person be so spiteful and stress every single other person out. And ENJOY it.
    Crosswalk
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    edited December 2011
    No I don't like seeing it. I just like seeing that the writing is getting creative and giving them the option. This show is like most reaity shows are supposed to be a chance to see true human emotion at work. Just to watch the ideas of what could be plage there mind and yet the friendships that they build weigh heavier is a good thing to see. Gives warm fuzzy feelings when the people of the show choose not to back stab their "friends"
    image.
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    edited December 2011
    *plague not plage
    image.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards