Wedding Invitations & Paper

Crap

Well I found invitations that I thought I liked and I ordered 10 because I wanted to see them with our names on them and feel them in person etc.  Well idk if I like them lol.  They are smaller than I expected and the colors don't really match our wedding too well....idk I only ordered 10 but should I just suck it up and go with them or find something else.  I mean I like them I'm just not WOWed :(

image213 Invited
image150 Wouldn't Miss it for the World image39 Will Celebrate From Afar
RSVP Date: July 20, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Crap

• I'd switch to something else. Be thankful you only bought 10 and now you have the chance to order something different.
  • Yeah that is exactly why I did it, i'd rather know exactly what I am getting before ordering 100!!! I am just disappointed..

image213 Invited
    image150 Wouldn't Miss it for the World image39 Will Celebrate From Afar
    RSVP Date: July 20, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Where did your order from?  Most websites I check listed the size of the paper.  I went as far as getting a ruler out and drawing out the size on paper.

I give props to peartreegreetings.com a lot.  If your having problems finding the right color, every invite they have you can change colors and text and see it enlarged in the preview.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_crap?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:72d72a0e-4a6d-4384-882e-35e92ff2ffe4Post:384833ad-278e-4dcf-b914-a595a32afcaf">Crap</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well I found invitations that I thought I liked and I ordered 10 because I wanted to see them with our names on them and feel them in person etc.  Well idk if I like them lol.  They are smaller than I expected and the colors don't really match our wedding too well....idk I only ordered 10 but should I just suck it up and go with them or find something else.  I mean I like them I'm just not WOWed :(
    Posted by KSParker2012[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what kind of invitations you got.  But if the colors aren't too far off and you don't feel like throwing them away.  You could always try to line them with card stock to make them bigger?  Just an idea. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards