Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

It's a lovely day in the office building

Well not so much. A little update. I did not walk out on my job today but that doesn't mean that the fight is not over. I'm hoping it won't come to that and  it can be resolved because I do believe in the company but shady is shady. Although o the funny side of this after I did give a little threat of walking if he didn't give me all of the $ that was due to me he then had me dog sit for him why he went to pick up his car... what a weird day!
image.

Re: It's a lovely day in the office building

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ugh, I read that in the other post. I cannot believe what little hours you are getting payed for!! And that is strange about the dog...so he brings his dog to work? What an odd situation.
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well he doesn't normally bring the dog to work.. it was an odd thing that the dog was there today and after all this happened.
    image.
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Creepy non-paying @sshat!  I hope he is cutting you a big check tomorrow to make up for it!My boss(es) bring their dogs to work.  Strange.
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yikes, read about this in the other post- that's awful!  He better pay up right away.I wish my office had dogs coming to work in it :)

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    edited December 2011
    I suppose I wouldn't mind the dog so much but it's a BIG slobbery St Bernard dog that doesn't listen. So I end up with doggy drool and hair all over my office. I think I'm just bitter in that building a dog should cheer me up not p!ss me off.
    image.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The one isn't so bad - she is small.  But she barks a lot, especially at visitors to the office...which is annoying and distracting when you are trying to work.  The big one sheds and is slobbery and smells like a dog...but isn't here as often.  I guess I just don't get it.  I mean, I leave my dog at home everyday, why can't you?
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    edited December 2011
    KR I think your doggie would cheer me up. :)
    image.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She would!  :)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok, amended- dogs that bark at customers (especially this! how unprofessional) and drool and shed everywhere are probably not office appropriate.  And it's annoying that you had to dogsit, for sure!This is belying my pipe dream of someday owning like an entire team of St. Bernards, though, haha :)

Vacation
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    edited December 2011
    ok ok I have to know... where is the world would one keep a team of dogs that big? Oh and exactly how many dogs make up a team? Are we talking basketball team or football team? Cause those are big azz dogs! ;)
    image.
  • Options
    SteelrsGrl92SteelrsGrl92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    he seems like a nutjob! I would say gimme my money or im takin your arse to court!I used to work at a place the owner brought his dog...I think it's random and it freaked ppl out when they came into the office being it was a German Shepard

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha, just like two or four- enough to go on expeditions in the snow while wearing those little kegs of hot chocolate around their necks :)Mostly just kidding, but I LOVE big dogs.

Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards