Wedding Invitations & Paper

Response Card question

Not everyone invited to our wedding is getting a plus one/date.  Only those who are married or in a serious relationship get one.  SO do I need to make 2 seperate batches of response cards?  One batch with 2 lines to indicate the person invited and their plus one's name/their food choice and another batch with just the one line?

Re: Response Card question

• I would just make one line and those with guests can write both names.  That's what we did.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Have your ordered them yet?

We did "we have reserved x amount of seats in your honor" then we filled in the "x" amount. 

As for the line we did one line regardless if there was 2 guests or not.  For married couples they replied "Mr & Mrs Smith" for non married couples they put "Miss Jane Smith and Mr Jack Jones"
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: The First Kiss
    Fall Wedding Bio
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_response-card-question-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:7bad0fd1-f48b-4ef0-b717-05d347b94f68Post:862aa2b2-1b0d-4b0f-b8c0-7af5acadc4b9">Re: Response Card question</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would just make one line and those with guests can write both names.  That's what we did.
    Posted by HobokenBride2012[/QUOTE]

This is what we did and I think only two people RSVP with someone they were not dating
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards