Wedding Invitations & Paper

What address to use if we might be moving before the wedding....

So, to add a little more stress to the planning process, my FI and I might be moving to a new apartment (current leasing company doesn't think repairing the roof so our kitchen doesn't flood everytime it rains is an important repair. Nor do they think having mold due to said flooding is a big deal. Sorry, needed to rant :( ) I talked to him about it, and mentioned that we should probably have the RSVP & Return address changed on our invitations. He had no problem with them being sent to my parents house (as I can pretty much drop by anytime and pick mail up). Both of our parents are helping to pay for the wedding, and we are paying for a good amount as well. I'm wondering what the etiquette is on this, I don't want to step on any future in law toes.

~Kristin
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: What address to use if we might be moving before the wedding....

• It exasperates me to think that anyone's feelings would get hurt over this. Seriously?  As long as they get to a safe location, who the hell cares?!  (And that is not grouching at YOU; it's at any parents this might "hurt").  But to answer your question, I agree with Clovester. Just ask them if it matters just in case it does. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards