Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Morning

Morning,I HATE Mondays....Have a great week!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Morning

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning. I'm at work early because I had to take DH to the airport again. I wish he wasn't gone so much. Hope everyone has a good day.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning.  My shower is this coming weekend... so I'm spending ALL week getting ready for FI's family to stay here (they haven't seen the new house yet).  A bunch of work inside and outside.  Have a great day!
  • Options
    d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! Yay Steelers, but boo for no sleep!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Is it Monday already? Went clothes shopping this weekend but DH is now taking over bills so he told me I need to lay off going to J.Crew :( I'm so excited I finally put up a siggy! The first in what like 9 months! (except DH did. I still don't know how)
    ME:44 MH:42 DE IVF 2013
    image Matrix image Ollie
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning. Mondays. Ugh.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi all! Today has been a boring day, except that the MAC mini finally arrived from Pittsburgh! Hooray! :-D Dave is excited to go home and set it up! Other than that, hope everyone had great weekends. Yay for a Steelers win finally!

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning!  (I'm too lazy to add the 'good' sometimes.)  I'm with you D, boo to the no sleep.  I couldn't fall asleep after the game and I kept waking up throughout the night.I had a good weekend.  My cousin's team won the volleyball tournament we went to watch!  I am so proud of her, she does so well as the youngest on her team.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!Feels like Monday to me, blah.  I have some crazy meetings today.  Our shower is leaking.  DH twisted his ankle and is crabby-pants, but won't stay off of it, grrrr. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning: ) Happy Monday (yeah right). I feel like FI and I got so much accomplished over the weekend. We have all our vendors chosen and booked for the wedding. Takes a lot of stress away that now I can focus on the details. Woo hoo!!!Hope everyone has an awesome day: )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning - such a busy weekend - I'm kind of exhausted today. :/Saturday we were out most of the day to get 2 new exterior doors and hardware, plus insulated curtains and curtains rods and plastic and weather stripping.  Then we had dinner with my family at Fish Market.Yesterday we spent all day trying to put all that stuff up.  We never even got to curtains because it took all day for the doors (old house, odd measurements, things needed cut, etc. - major PITA).  I did make DH a cheesecake for his birthday on Wednesday - I hope it turns out good!
  • Options
    EmilyBerdellEmilyBerdell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! Hope everyone has a good day, despite it being Monday. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay mini Mac, JBee! I'm LOVING all of the Fall/Halloween themed siggy pics! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning ladies! I had a really great weekend- reorganized my closet on Sat. and set aside some clothes for goodwill, then we went to the zoo yesterday. I am loving this beautiful sunny weather! (except I have no clue what to wear b/c it's cool in the morning, and mild in the afternoon, but not quite warm enough for all-out summer clothes.) Hope everyone has a decent Monday! Yay for your shower this week Jessi!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! I had a very productive weekend! We got so much done around the house. Our family room furniture was delivered Saturday and we spent the whole weekend decorating, cleaning, and organizing our whole condo. It looks so nice now :) I also found out I'm going to be an Aunt for the first time! My brother and SIL are expecting their first in April :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    belh morning. I think I got what everyone had last week... I got on the bus this morning, got off 2 stops later, threw up- proceeded to get on the next bus.  Now I'm at work and I feel like sh!t. But I'm afraid to go home cause I'd have to take another bus...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sara - were you drinking the water? Maybe you are KTFU!!!! Just kidding :-P

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh no! Don't even say that! although it is contagious around here...
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw, feel better Sara.  That is one thing I hated about public transportation...getting sick at work! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG Sara. That sucks! I hate that feeling. I take the bus and have almost had that happen before. Drink some ginger ale if you can get your hands on some. Hang in there. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! 3rd day of work for me, but the boss is out so I might have some time on TK today.Busy week doing some last minute wedding items since we leave for the Burgh on Sunday!!

Vacation

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I second that hating of mondays. I'm in the office for my internship and just can't seem to get my feet under me.. blah.. its a big red bull kinda day
  • Options
    pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning.  Traveled north this weekend and the leaves there are beautiful!  Back to a ridiculous week of work and way too much school work.  Darn.Jen, congratulations, auntie! :)Sara, feel better!  There's definitely lots of crap going around...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sara- I hope whatever you have goes away quickly! One of my biggest fears is getting sick in public, esp. on the metro since it then delays everyone else. If I'm ever feeling that sick I'll probably just be a baby and stay home. :-P Karen- I cannot believe you leave for Pgh on Sunday! Your wedding is coming up so quickly!! Hope you're like the new job!
  • Options
    snorgesnorge member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning all! I haven't been around in forever, but since it's my wedding month (!!!) I thought I should try to get on when I can...otherwise, when KR does the "congrats and GL" post, no one will remember who I am!  ;o)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    SNORGE!!! (A la Norm! from Cheers) Hi. :)  I'm sure you'l disappear in a minute since you are all busy and work-y, but it is fun to see you here. :)
  • Options
    snorgesnorge member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LMAO, Molly. Thanks for making me feel loved.  =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi everyone :) My weekend was jam packed with wedding stuff as usual lol.  I must say, these 19 days are taking forever!  Some checks: Got my unity candle made and completed bought my programs (finally) We meet with the florist tonight to finalize our flowers (yay!) and pay him (not so yay) so I'm excited about that. I was wondering, are OOT bags really necessary?  I mean I know they are a sweet gesture, but I don't know if I'm going to have time to make them all and drive them all the way to the hotel and such.  If I do, what should I put in them?  I swear everyday brings something else to do.... On a lighter I had my second bridal shower yesterday and it was really fun!  Had a pink polka dot cake with a big ring in it ;)  Andddddddddd my bachelorette party is this weekend!  Whoop!
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  I am so sleepy today- we had a crazy busy weekend with the wedding and all our friends in town and hosting football game watches on Saturday and Sunday for the crowd.  Fun, but I'm feeling it today :)Sara, feel better!  Jen, congratulations on the good news and becoming an aunt!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Snorge!  Nice to see you!  :)Yay, Aunt Jen!  That's so exciting!  Karen, I can't believe you leave so soon!  W00T!  :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards