Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Poll: NWR- best tj maxx?

Since you all definitely pointed me in the direction of the best selection wise JCPenney - what's the best TJ Maxx? 
August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
Anniversary

Re: Poll: NWR- best tj maxx?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried Ross? They normally have a ton of cute dresses.  They are similar to TJ Maxx and Marshalls, but way better IMO. There is Ross in the Fox Chapel Waterworks, and I am not sure where else.

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • Options
    themissizzthemissizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like TJMaxx and Marshalls in Robinson, but Marshall's in Greentree is my favorite.

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hit up Ross at waterworks about 2 weeks ago, it's on my list of re-hits this week.  There is also one out at Pittsburgh mills. 
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't really have a favorite, I think they're all kinda hit or miss.  Same with Ross.  There's a Ross at the Pittsburgh Mills too.  And I think there's one in Monroeville?
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with the hit or miss. I ether walk out wit bags and bags or nada. Although the marshalls in Cranberry has been treating me well lately. Although in Robinson they are so close to each other Geographically speaking that if one doesn't treat you well you can just prance on over to the other.
    image.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    it's the same with waterfront and waterworks.....I'll be prancing this week I suppose!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was also going to say the Waterfront since they're 2 doors down from eachother.  But I've never looked for clothing there, only housewares and they often have some of the exact same stuff!  GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards