Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

my impractical purchase of the day

White boots for the wedding!!!  I've been searching high and low for tall ones!  yay ebay for getting in size 10s![IMG]http://tinyurl.com/y9tpqj3[/IMG]
August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
Anniversary

Re: my impractical purchase of the day

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Lurve them! Are they for outside pics?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think they are so cute!  You can wear them after the wedding!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yup - we're getting married in Watertown, NY aka snowtown usa....my adorable open toes were not a good choice for outside!  I also got a fur cape to match for outdoor pics.  That may be my favorite part of the day! 
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those look super warm and cozy!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great pick! I can't wait to see them together with your dress!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They look so cozy!  They don't seem impractical at all!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I only say impractical b/c they are white boots.  I'm a very messy walker I guess!  I lose the tips off my stilettos in like 20 mins, I get white sneakers dirty at the gym, etc. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's a good point, I'm sure I'd get them dirty too lol!  If they get stained, maybe they could be dyed darker after the wedding?
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You'll have to wear other boots in bad weather and then change into these when you are indoors.  LOL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL.  I have these ice fishing boots that are like Antarctica ready- perfect! Except they are light purple with spikes on them. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL, wonder if the reception site would send you a bill for the spikes ruining the dance floor ;-)  And for the record, when I read that I was thinking of purple boots with spikey heals lol.  My thoughts were "why would you want to dress like a hooker in Antartica?!"
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hahah - no they have these "cleats" on the bottom to grip the ice.  I used to fall all the time running to a flag, so DF being so romantic bought me these spiked boots for xmas last year.  They're great!  but lmao at hooker boots.  when I re-read that post I should have really explained that. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where did you find them at? I'm looking for the same thing, except more ivory for my January wedding here in Pittsburgh!  I haven't had much luck finding white or ivory snow boots for that matter!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ebay - I've been stalking it since about march, and this seller didn't have size 10s until this morning!  I'll look for you at some of my sites - what size, and what style?   
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I guess when it's below zero they can't wear skimpy clothing so they need the boots to "advertize" ;-)  Once I reread it I figured you meant cleats, haha.  I used to have a little pair that were on elastic so you could just slip them on your regular shoes in the winter. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ivory, 8.5. Similar style, faux fur, love the tassles but not required!THANK YOU!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Those are so cute! Love them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ooo cute boots!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    so cute! I love the idea of you in your wedding dress with these boots and a fur cape thingy!!!  Oh- and pictures in the snow are going to be gorgeous!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Super cute! I love them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm really late on this. These boots make me want to get married in the winter. Super cute!!
    image.
    BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards