Wedding Invitations & Paper

Do I need to include the wedding website on the invitation?

I have ordered samples of my invitations and the only thing that I do not have included that I wanted was a place to include the wedding website. I am doing a pocketfold with the invite pasted in the middle part, response card and accomodation/ direction card (provided by my venue... so already printed) on the inside pocket. I really don't want to have to pay for a whole other card at over $1.00 a piece x 100 invites to have our wedding website printed. Our saves the date magnet DOES have the wedding website on it. I wanted to include the website on the invitation again because it has a special link on there to make hotel reservations online that is for our block of rooms only, info on other options of nearby hotels, and just about everything else useful. 
What do you think? Do I need to include the wedding website again and if YES, where do I put it without it looking tacky and crazy!? I will try to include some pics of my sample invite...
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Do I need to include the wedding website on the invitation?

• This is the accomodations card (front) and there is a map and directions on the back. provided by our venue.

This is a sample invitation...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would put it on the accommodations card, not on the actual invitation.
  • I agree. :) I don't think it should go on the actual invitation. I just dont know how to include it on the card I already have without making it look tacky
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I decided to get business cards printed from vistaprint that directs guests to the wedding website. I just got plain white (the free ones, just pay $5.99 to ship 250) and i will stamp the background to match my invites. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards